Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why not!

IMG_2597 IMG_2595 IMG_2596
Decided to give myself a treat…finish three projects start a new one….This is going to be an Indian summer pillow the pattern is by Crab-Apple Hill…(the finished size is 30 x 12 inches)..I purchased this as a kit about 5 years ago…..You can still see my traced pattern (I use a green artline pen) once I have completed the stitchery I give it a rinse and the pen comes out…..
Well I do hope you all have the best day…remember just take a little ‘me’ time each day..
Take Care……..Peg….:>)
I have just made a little adjustment to my post I did have Crap-Apple not Crab-Apple...I am so very sorry, that's terrible....but I am still laughing....thanks Joy (mwah)

15 comments:

  1. Peg it is lovely. You know it even looks nice enough to be a scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Peg. The wallhanging in the last post is great too :o)
    Hope to get my finish whitin this month, too,workin hard to make it happen :o)
    Laila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - this is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very pretty! I love how it cascades gracefully down, with the leaves and flowers.

    And I did get to sew a little today, so Hurray! Some me time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely, Peg - I have seen people use the green pen before - I've never been game. Maybe a little Post about the how, whys and wherefores would be nice!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your embrodiery work is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peg, doesn't it feel nice to get projects done. I have nominated you for a Lemon Stand Award! You have given me great comments and you have always been there for me when needed. You are very talented and I love your posts. Congrats and Thanks! Steph

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful Peg - but I find it hard to believe you've had it for five years before stitching it, lol! I love patterns by Crabapple Hill.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Finished already? Looks lovely. I think I'll take a little me time now before getting dinner ready.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Peg the runner is just gorgeous, what a pretty stitchery. Boy you've got some serious stitching mojo going on there ;o).
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have been busy! Lovely stitcheries you made.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you get your three projects finished Peg. Nice stitchery.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL about your Freudian slip re the name... funny...
    I love what you are working on now...

    I use a sepia pigma pen to draw my stitcheries onto fabric. A very fine one... permanent though so you can't make a mistake....
    have fun
    Cath Ü

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg