Sunday, January 17, 2010

Josephine…..

IMG_2586 IMG_2585
Josephine the Jellyfish….is now finished…and I did have fun doing this little one….can’t wait for number two….this is the first block of a new BOM by Cheryl of Willowberry Designs….Under The Sea….
OPAM 2010 finishes are coming fast and strong….wow you ladies are amazing not only 1 project completed we have ladies who have 2, 3 and even 4 projects finished…don’t forget to email either Kris or myself, add the finish to your side bar….and do a post on your completed project…
Now I hope everyone found a little bit of “me” time today……I did, it was a Club Quilt day today and yes we did have a lovely day…I made a nice slice will try and do a post on that one tomorrow…..thank you to the 8 other ladies who rocked up…”it was a most enjoyable day”….
Take care Peg……………..:>)

14 comments:

  1. oh my Peg she is gorgeous ..Well done you speedy stitcher..cheers Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you have been working hard! And it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's adorable, Peg! And your stitching is amazing, as always!

    I did find some me time for the first time in weeks! Yipee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous girl - looking forward to your recipe - I have been baking Anzac bickies for my family!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great Peg, I can't wait to see her next one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great - love the soft shades under the stitchery - well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Peg, just dropping in to let you know I think Josephine is beautiful! She is really sweet. Kind regards, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Peg just had to say that Josephine is so cute, and your stitching is perfect. How do you find the time. I am sad that I missed your OPAM as I havent blogged for ages and it appears I have missed an awful lot in blogland. I am back and starting to do the rounds of my bloggy friends and of course you are number 1 on my list.
    With love Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute girl - I can understand why you had to make one - She is truly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Peg she turned out so sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Josephine is fabulous! What a fun stitchery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg