Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Presents…

IMG_2390

Tonight is our ‘Club Quilt’ Christmas Party, for a number of years now you have the option of bringing along a handmade gift……a raffle ticket is given to each person one part of the ticket goes on the gift the other part into a bowl……then everyone has a pick out of the bowl, if you get your number it goes back and you have another pick, then one at a time each person opens their gift…It is a sort of Secret Santa Swap…..so much fun and the gifts….mind boggling…so keep an eye on Club Quilt blog over the next week or so and you can see all the show and tell……above are my handmade gifts……forgot to mention we do have a most delicious meal a baked dinner and dessert before the swapping….and of course a refreshment……LOL

IMG_2388

Now this prezzie is for me, I am a member of “Friends In Stitching” and this is my Secret Santa gift… but I have to hold off until Christmas morning to see what's in there…

9  Sleeps

Take Care Peg…….:>)

4 comments:

  1. What a great way to do the swap. Hope you have a wonderful night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had a dinner/swap like that here! Must be such a nice time. Hope you enjoy it, Peg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time tonight Peg - Looking forward to seeing your gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peg I hope you had lots of fun at clubnight..
    I know it is a bit early but I will not be near a computer for awhile..
    Merry Christmas and a Happy new year.. Take xcare...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg