Thursday, December 3, 2009

Precious Gifts..

IMG_2331   IMG_2326 IMG_2327 IMG_2328 IMG_2329 IMG_2330

Look what came in the post for me yesterday…I am sure you all know Terry….A couple of months back Terry’s husband had a terrible accident at work and as you can imagine their world has been tuned up side down….I am really lost for words now……..but Terry you are one amazing caring person thankyou so very much, your gifts will be cherished….honestly I just can’t put my feelings into words, once again an angel has touched my heart…… xx

I hope you all have an awesome day…

take care Peg

10 comments:

  1. Sometimes the kindness of others just fills your heart to overflowing doesn't it :o)!!!??!
    What GAWJUS gifts you got from Terry Peg ... they're just beautiful :o).
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure to send these things to you Peg! You've been a good friend to me and I appreciate it more than you can know! Hugs! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those goodies from Terry are fabulous. I just love that little "Key to my Heart" cushion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Peg! Such a wonderful gesture by Terry - that is really lovely!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful gifts Peg. There are some wonderful angels in this world aren't there and how blessed we are to have them in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The thing I love about bloggers is their generosity and I am happpy to be involved. THat was very kind of Terry. Some lovely items.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful goodies she has sent you, Peg!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh....you are giving me chills Peg! An angel has touched your heart because you touched theirs...you are a sweetie dear Peg. We all love you! Jo xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful gifts from such a wonderful person! And of course for a wonderful person!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg