Sunday, December 6, 2009

Another good day..

 IMG_2342 Can you believe it…more birthday swap prezzies…thanks so much Gaizie… IMG_2344 IMG_2345 IMG_2341

Club Quilt day today, not a big crowd but a most enjoyable day………it looks a bit rough the “Chocolate Caramel Slice” that I made today for morning tea but it did taste OK…..I was able to finish off a stitchery for a table runner that I have been working on, so all I have to do is rinse out the pen I used to trace the stitchery and next weekend I hope to put the table runner together….

Take Care Peg…

8 comments:

  1. lovely fabric from Gaizie,oh your stitching is gorgeous...ermm that slice looks yummo..umm where is the recipe eh?cheers Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaizie, Did a fantastic job on the stitchery. Just so pretty. And the chocolate and caramel look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have a piece of the Chocolate Carmel Slice with my coffee this morning. Any chance you would share the recipe? Love the stitchery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitcheries are gorgeous!! I love them!! What pattern is it?? I think I put on 2 pounds just looking at that chocolate creation!
    Take care! Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have the receipe for that yummy looking dessert that you would like to share?

    That is a beautiful stitchery and the fabric that goes with it is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that stitchery and yours is beautiful! I have just ordered that pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love that stitchery and yours is beautiful! I have just ordered that pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love that stitchery and yours is beautiful! I have just ordered that pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg