Thursday, January 29, 2009

Kindness...

Now this little beauty has been given to me by Robyn....how cool is this one.....thanks so much Robyn I think this is an awesome award....
That gorgeous lady who doesn't chat too much Kris...gave me this award, she likes my stitching and something silly about Lycra......you are a treasure Kris and a true motivator...

I received this award from Anne-Mette a little while ago....thank you so very much Anne-Mette I really do appreciate this very thoughtful award...
Now I really have been a lucky little blogger receiving all these awesome awards, a huge big hug to all these ladies, you have all touched my heart.....now I really find this so difficult passing on awards....so I think I need to think about it.....every single blog that I visit I truly find just so inspiring... as us Aussies would say "bit of a stinker today" meaning it is very hot...

4 comments:

  1. Yes a real stinker here too . Congratulations on your awards , you deserve them . Keep cool.
    Clares Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all of your awards;) Isn't it fun to know that so many enjoy your blog;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Peg on your awards. You deserve them. You are so inspiring and your blog is so worth reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg