Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blast from the past

Snail Trail...I made two of these way back in March 1999, for my twin boys...never again would I make two quilts the same....they were quilt number 3 and 4, I can remember going into Janome Jeans (that's a fabric shop in Dubbo) buying this fabric and it cost be an arm and a leg, back then I was very naive as to the cost of fabric....(my first quilting lesson was November 1998).....not much quilting was done on these two quilts, a few seams are coming apart, but they are still basically together....very not here today......

2 comments:

  1. Boy they look difficult with all the swirls

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all live and learn! But they do look great and I bet they were very appreciative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg