Monday, January 5, 2009

First Block and great things to sign up for...

This is a must and most motivational challenge...Kris and May Britt have joined forces..."One Project a Month Challenge"....now if you are like me and have the odd project or ten lying around unfinished this is for you ...pop over to either of their blogs and sign up.

Free BOM....Ellen has this gorgeous Calender happening which can be done as a stitchery or applique, pop over and check it out it is just so cute....thanks so much Ellen.
Capricorn Quilts .....first BOM for this year...Bea once again has done a great job this is block number one....Back to work today....oh dear......

7 comments:

  1. Hi Peg,
    Nice newsy Post - is that stitchery of Rapunzel yours - if so you are really speedy - maybe I should join in this year!
    Hugs - Lurline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed last years blocks from Capricorn Quilts so am excited to take part this year. I love this first block , looking forward to getting started on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Wonder-Woman...I have printed the patterns out for both of these...but Peg has stitched one already...beautifully at that! I don't care what you say, you can't possibly sleep, either that or you have bionic hands!!! Cathyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is going to be a very very busy year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many nice BOM. Now, to find the time to stitch them all!

    I like the fabrics you selected for the Red Delicious BOM. I have made my selection and hope not to scare anybody. :)

    Also, your dining room table quilt is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing. I am planning on stitching the Country Calendar BOM. It should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This BOM looks like so much fun. I can't believe it, how many beautiful free BOMs that are going around. I'm planning to join this one and Gail Pan's!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg