Monday, December 1, 2014

OPAM…A FINISH…THANK YOU…SUIF ADVENT SWAP….

opam-20143

Its that time again……

Month end…..time to let us know what sort of month you have had……

I am thinking it may be a super month….

Please email you tallies to either Kris or myself….

Thanks so much…

IMG_0998

IMG_0999

IMG_1001

All done…….bind has been completed on this quilt…..which as been quilted by the very talented Julie…

A massive big thank you to everyone for all the wonderful warm wishes I received for my birthday……

love to you all….xxxxx

IMG_0981

S.U.I.F.

Our advent swap is starting today…..this is what I have delivered to Carol……its going to be so much fun….keep an eye on our blog

S.U.I.F. 

Happy Monday, take care, keep safe

Peg

7 comments:

  1. Morning Peg! Love the quilt, and that barrel of Christmas goodies looks like lots of fun!! I recently discovered that we are about 6hrs drive from each other - have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt Peg,oh what fun having an advent swap,enjoy my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Peg. Right now I'm enjoying sunsine, the sights and smells in my garden and the sound of a serenading magpie. I hope you have a great week.What a lovely quilt - your swap sounds like fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful tub full of goodies - someone will be happy..

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful finish Peg! I love the colors of that quilt. And happy birthday a bit late. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful quilt - is that going to be a gift? The colors are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg