Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas is in the air

IMG_1054

IMG_1055

IMG_1064

IMG_1067

IMG_1059

IMG_1057

IMG_1062

IMG_1058

IMG_1071

 

IMG_1072

As my darling big boy Luke is home, I took a few days off, yesterday and today….

Luke offered – (no that’s not right, his Dad encouraged him to help me with the decorations)…Luke has not lived at home for at lease 8 years, so of course I let him go for it……with Christmas Carols playing, and the cricket on mute…. (our aim was happy and colourful) ….I think we have achieved it……the bottom photo is my gorgeous new front door decoration made my my amazing friend O’Faigh I received this in the Santa Sack Swap hosted by our Dory….

I have over the years received so many amazing gifts from blogging fiends…which I can now display again…

and I really must get those painting jobs finished on the walls…..LOL

Happy 13 sleeps……

take care, keep safe

Peg

22 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you :)
    Yes your home is looking very festive indeed! So lovely, its brilliant what you have done, I love it all :)
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful decorations Peg enjoy your time of with your son..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peg,wow your home looks very festive,so good that you had Luke to help,have fun with your boy my friend and take care.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks wonderful! I wondered how you were able to decorate your wood stove, then I remembered it's summer down there! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks gorgeous, Peg. It's lovely putting out the Christmas decorations from friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks fabulous.... lovely to spend such fun times with Luke...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ---- Christmas is sure in your place....everything looks fab

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely Peg enjoy your time with your boy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a fabulous job Luke. Looks very Christmassy in mums home now..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Peg, love seeing your Christmas Spirit...and spied the tin under the tree...hugs O;faigh

    ReplyDelete
  11. It all looks so beautiful I love the Santa hats on your green glass.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Christmas has certainly arrived - it looks beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks so lovely and festive, Peg. And I bet you are a happy little Vegemite to have your boy home. The table runner you sent me looks right at home on one of our coffee tables and the wall hanging will be on display later. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful festive home filled with lovely homemade quilty things. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your decorating looks great, and so nice to have someone to do it with.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks absolutely gorgeous Peg and very festive

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh! how wonderful!...it's starting to look a bit like Christmas!...tra la

    ReplyDelete
  18. We need to make a start this weekend, especially with. My Mum arriving on Wednesday. Nice tree skirt! Can not believe it has been a year since I sent that. I was supposed to make mine this year! Next year perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
  19. how nice you got some help decorating...........so nice to do it together.......enjoy your time with him.............

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg