Saturday, December 13, 2014

lots of Stuff

IMG_1083

IMG_1080

IMG_1081

I have been so blessed to have met and become very close friends with so many amazing ladies and one of them is known as Shez….

I can see you all agreeing with me, she is amazing….

I feel most blessed having her in my life….these gifts are from Shez….she has touched my heart…..Luv ya Shez…xxxx

IMG_1086

Friends In Stitching….Christmas Swap…

These are the lovely parcels I have received from Fiona…..woo hoo…thanks heaps Fiona xx

We can open them soon!!!!!!….

IMG_1084

IMG_1085

FHFS…..Our advent swap…I have been super spoilt by Barb, and my gifts started yesterday….this was my first one…its now hanging near my front door…

huge hug Barb…..xxx

IMG_1088

I have joined in the BOM Sandy is running over at her new store….if you are a Lucy Boston Fan pop over HERE and check it out….thanks Sandy…..xx

Happy 12 sleeps….

take care, keep safe

Peg

14 comments:

  1. Hi gorgeous Peg,so glad you like you little hanging and I forgot to tell you I got the little purse for you Bangkok,love the cute gift from Barb,oh what a fun Xmas day you will have,enjoy your weekend my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're having a very fun Christmas peg, glad you liked the little wall hanging :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful gifts you've received Peg. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shez certainly is a special lady. Enjoy all those gifts, Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More wonderful gifts. You must have a wrapping paper heap piled high by now! Lol. Enjoy your well deserved beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful gifts from so many lovely friends enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you do know you are blessed because you bless others don't you????
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fiona is so right. You make a lot of good karma Peg. Looks like you're having a fabulous Christmas already.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep agree with Miss Fiona!!! Shez is a treasure and I know that you will enjoy all those gorgeous packages xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, you have so much going on. Lots of lovelies there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It will take you from now to Christmas to get all that loot opened lol..

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely gifts..........I have an envelope here from Shez too............got my blocks from Sandy............very excited about the Fussy BOM.............

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very lovely gifts there from Shez...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg