Monday, December 22, 2014

More amazing gifts.. FIS & Dory’s Santa Swap…And some quilts are back…& DS has left

IMG_1213

Day one…

IMG_1212

Day two….

FIS….Secret Santa Swap….these are my first two gifts from Fiona Secret Santa…….

I will love doing this stitchery…and how amazing is this Christmas Cross Stitch…

Awesome gifts……Big Hugs, Thanks so much Fiona

IMG_1214

IMG_1215

IMG_1216

Santa Sack Swap hosted by the lovely Dory….

I have been paired up the amazing O’faigh…

we opened our first gift on Saturday night…I received the cutest album that O’faigh made for me….

love it ………..huge hugs to my dear O’faigh xxx

IMG_1199

IMG_1203

And I have received two quilts back from the very talented Julie, she has done one amazing job on the quilting, can’t wait to show you…

IMG_1193

Jewells also included some very special gifts for me…..I was very spoilt….

 

IMG_3270

My DS Luke and his GF Kylie have left for their overseas trip….first  stop Germany, where they will be spending Christmas,

I insisted they send me a selfie from Perth airport before they

Left…

Happy Three Sleeps…..

Take care, keep real safe….

enjoy your day

Peg

 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful gifts Peg. Great selfie of your son & his GF. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Peg what lovely gifts from Fiona and O'Faigh. Can't wait to see more of those quilts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peg wow what beautiful gifts you have received ,love the album O; Faigh made for you,how exciting for Luke and Kylie to be spending Xmas in Germany,hope you have an awesome day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such beautiful gifts and happy family smiles - lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of different comments is getting harder each day with all the beautiful gifts everyone is receiving isn't it Peg. Your gifters have created lovely gifts - and a beautiful photo for you to have just before xmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meet with you again tonight....grin...Hugs O'faigh

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many beautiful presents. I hope Luke and Kylie have a wonderful Christmas and that they see snow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is so much to look at here. How lovely are the gorgeous gifts. And the quilts are looking wonderful.
    All the best to the travellers on their adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeously gifts Peg... And I'm sure DS & GF will have an amazing holiday. Merry Xmas xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg