Monday, November 30, 2009

Lucky me….

IMG_2318 IMG_2317

My DH was to take a photo of me wearing this gorgeous apron….but he was not around..This absolute beauty was made for me by my very dear blogging friend Lynda for my birthday yesterday…Lynda and I have not met in person yet, but we chat on a regular basis and it is like I have known Lynda forever…but March 2010 at GDITC we meet in person and we get to catch up on all our hugs….Lynda I love it, such a beautiful gift, just check out the fabric how awesome and the stitchery, everyone must know that I do have a bit of a passion for stitcheries……huge cyber hug Lynda…..xx

Could I also say, thankyou so very much for all the warm wishes and emails that were sent to me for my birthday I did have a great day……

Take Care……..Peg

12 comments:

  1. I missed your Birthday Peg I hope you had A great day OH to be 52 again I wish Hope you have A good week Lots of Hugs Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not one to wear aprons, but I am sure if this beauty were mine, I'd be finding excuses to show it off all the time! It really is great with the tea pot and cup there! You are lucky, Peg! Hope you have some nice holiday parties to hostess, and show it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Peg. Sorry I missed it. Nothing wrong with stretching out the birthday wishes tho'
    Hugs from Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous apron, Peg - so pleased you had a Happy Birthday!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peg, Love the aprons! I am going to make myself one. FYI, I am having a giveaway on my blog of an antique doll quilt! One week left for the drawing! Thought you would like to know!

    Thanks, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'd wear is as part of my clothing! So sweet and I just love the teapot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely present,so pleased you had a nice birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful present. I love the apron.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 52nd Birthday Peg. I missed it too. Haven't been on the computer after I tore a muscle in my leg. Ouch! Hope you had a super day. You did well with your haul. I love your sewing machine cover and have made 2 now for friends from the tutorial you directed us to. Thankyou. Keep up your beautiful stitching and sewing and blogging. Love it. Best wishes. xx Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful gift! How exciting that Lynda is going to GDO....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely apron. Happy Belated Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg