Saturday, November 30, 2013

Talk about being spoilt

IMG_4601

IMG_4603

IMG_4604

IMG_4605

Yesterday, I  had a birthday….I turned 21 plus heaps of months and I mean heaps….LOL…

I received so many gifts, emails, text messages, phone calls, talking text, e-cards…I was gob smacked!!!!!!

thank you to each of you for all your warm wishes, I had a perfect day…

Above are the gifts I received from the online stitching group I am so proud to be apart of….F.I.S. (Friends in Stitching)…my parcel was put together by the gorgeous Razzy…all my gifts are just so perfect, massive hug to you Raz and all the girls….

Happy Saturday, take care,, keep safe…

Peg

I nearly forgot OPAMers……it’s that time again….month end….hope it has been a good month…

16 comments:

  1. No one deserves to be spoilt more than you, sweet Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with Mel Peg and what a beautiful parcel Razzy put together for you,have an awesome weekend my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I second that... Pleased you had a great day and was spoilt...

    ReplyDelete
  4. great gifts and you sure do deserve it.......enjoy........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous parcel of beautiful gifts for a wonderful lady. Happy Birthday for yesterday Peg!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous lot of goodies there, Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missed your birthday
    Pleased it was a good one xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, gorgeous gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad to hear you were very spoilt on your special day! A belated happy birthday to you Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Razzy has sent you some lovely gifts. That framed stitchery is lovely. Enjoy all your goodies Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  11. glad you had a lovely day Peg and wonderful pressies.... perfect framed picture for you...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Extra nice people deserve to be spoiled Peg. Glad you had a lovely Birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely parcel Peg. Belated greetings, and glad you had a good day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Peg. You really deserve being spoilt :-)) and such wonderful gifts.
    Congratulation with your 22nd + birhtday ;-). I hope, you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Peg... Such lovely presents you've received xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg