Saturday, November 2, 2013

FIS swap

IMG_4443

IMG_4444

IMG_4445

IMG_4446

Last night was swap night for F.I.S…..our online stitching group……the theme was a needle case….

I received this gorgeous sewing pouch from De…beautifully wrapped, love the gift tag De has made…..and filled with wonderful goodies…De has used the cutest buttons…..

maybe, now I should become a ‘Fabric Addict’…LOL…yep I sure am happy……big hugs De, thank you so much…xxx

Happy Saturday everyone…take care and keep safe

Peg

14 comments:

  1. Love the needle case Peg, De certainly spoilt you in this swap :) Barb.
    P.S: I already thought you'd joined fabriholics anonymous lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo... De's gift to you is gorgeous! Yummo... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Peg such a lovely swap parcel to receive,love it lucky you and well done De,have a wonderful weekend my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should have got a whole heap of those buttons when I saw them! Peg - Ive borrowed your photos - they were so much better than the ones I took.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous gifts, well done De. The buttons are beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful fabric and buttons, lucky girl. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely swaps, I think we are all part of the fabricoholics club...

    ReplyDelete
  8. so lovely, and the little buttons are great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thought you were already a fabricoholic, Peg! What a lovely swap; De has done you proud.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely little swap and De has sent a beauty...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. De has made you such a lovely needle case. Enjoy all your goodies Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely exchange between you and De Peg. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely present from De

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg