Thursday, November 14, 2013

Kate’s yummies and swap prezzies…

photo

IMG_4482

At our recent blog meet …of course prezzies were swapped and I was lucky to receive this lovely parcel from Khrissy…. mwah …

what should I make with this gorgeous charm pack!!!!.

IMG_4478

IMG_4480

IMG_4481

The lovely Kate  “Pickled on Peisley” is selling these amazing yummy goodies……because of the weight it would be very expensive to ship…but if you live in this area and you are keen on Kate’s goodies I am sure there could be a drop off point organized…

IMG_4472

And this is what I made as my gift, which Anita’s Mum Received…

Happy Thursday, take care, keep safe

Peg

12 comments:

  1. What wonderful gifts. And the goodies look oh so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great swap gifts given and received........
    I got a couple of jars for myself too from Pickled on Peisley.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely prezzies Peg and mmmmm love those jars of relishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely swap gifts, Peg, and those preserves look so yummy. We're going home tomorrow and I'm looking forward to eating some of that cauliflower pickle. Greetings from Corowa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love both swap gifts..what you gave and what you received and Kate's homemades looks so delicious...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely swaps Peg and those jars look fantastic,what a fun day for you all,have a good one Peggy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy food and yummy fabric, what more could you want?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mum felt very special receiving your swap gift Peg.....thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful gift Peg..have fun deciding what to create with your pretty charm squares. I was lucky enough to receive a whole jar of Kate's gorgeous strawberry jam as a gift...devine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Peg, I hope you liked your "Pickled on Peisley" Purchases....They look great in the pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg