Monday, November 4, 2013

Mini and OPAM

IMG_4457

IMG_4458

IMG_4460

My 12 inch Mini is all ready to head off to…..????…just need to put together a few treats to go with it….

Great big thank you to Chez, our swap mamma who has organized this wonderful swap….

OPAMers…..I will draw the winners in the next couple of days…if you have missed updating your sidebar in the past few days please send either Kris or myself a quick as it not too late to add your October tallies….thanks so much..

Happy Monday, take care and keep safe

Peg

18 comments:

  1. Love your 12" wall hanging but especially love your new background. Not long till the big man comes down the chimney......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your mini has turned out and I'm sure your partner will love it as well. Oh My it's getting closer to that time of the year again is it??? Love your new header :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mini is beautiful Peg, the stitchery is gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty mimi... it is fun seeing the different ones being made...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW.. someONE will have a smile on the face with that MiNi on display in their home! Nice job!
    Ohhh Ho Ho a chrissy header...guess it's CLoSE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the header, Peg, and your latest creation. Someone's going to be VERY happy to receive it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous mini Peg. I'm sure the recipient is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely mini. It will be loved by the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Peg that is so gorgeous,what a clever lady you are,such a happy mini,well done on a beautiful finiah and have an awesome day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty Peg - love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love it, I hope it's heading my way. Lol. Great colours Peg. Sharyn:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks great, perfect framing fabric

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a charming mini-quilt! Adorable!

    Hugs,
    Tatty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg