Monday, June 17, 2013

Travel Swap

IMG_3774

IMG_3775

 

IMG_3773+

IMG_3776

FIS travel swap……..it was as always a great swap…..and these are the amazing goodies I received from my gorgeous friend De….

Money Box, how good is this idea…saving for my travel….just love it…..as well as this a lovely lined dilly bag, and some fun sticky notes….

De thank you so much for my wonderful swap goodies

yesterday I retuned from another fantastic retreat at Carols farm….we had a ball…thanks so much Carol, and also to Gai, Kerry, June and Pat for another wonderful weekend…. xxx

Happy Monday, take care, keep safe

Peg

11 comments:

  1. De is such a clever girl.....I saw this as she was making it....such a good idea!!!!! Love all your gifties......now, to plan some travel!!! ;o)
    xox sugary hugs
    Wendy :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful parcel De has put together for you Peg,love the money box,great idea,have a wonderful day Peg.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what great ideas for your travel swap...
    love the cartoon too...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a money box - what a fabulous idea. Clever De - and lucky you, Peg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful gifts and a little unusual making them all the more special!
    LovE the final "saying"... so true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely gifts from De. I like the money box idea. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you like your gifts! I can see a few more money boxes in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely gifts Peg, money is, what a good idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful swap gifts Peg - how cute is that money tin, and dilly bag will be so handy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful Peg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg