Sunday, June 30, 2013

OPAM–Feedly…

opam2013 copy

OPAM…..its that time….month end…time to tally up those finishes for June, was it a good month for you, hope so….Please if you can send a quick email to either Kris  or myself with your tallies that would be fantastic…please remember to update your sidebar….

IMG_3831

I haven’t made a journal for ages, so this is todays project….

I have been reading my blogs with “Bloglovin”….but have had huge problems not being able to comment on some blogs ……. so today I am just using “Feedly”…thanks for the write up Chooky  …but now I am having a problem adding the “”Feedly” button to my blog…..it’s not playing the game…….very frustrating!!!!!

any advice!!!!!

Happy Sunday, take care, keep safe

Peg

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your sewing this afternoon. I've sent my OPAM email to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one finish for me this month:) Had planned many more, but time just did not allow it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your bits for your journal Peg. While I use Feedly, haven't done the button, so can't help sorry :( Hope you figure it out easily :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know--all my comment boxes are in "black"--what's up with that?? I really am not happy with bloglovin--and my feed from them has disappeare

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the christmas one, couldnt find them on her site do you know if fee still has them???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just one finish for OPAM for me for the month of June Peg. Need to do a few smaller projects so I feel like I'm achieving a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't get the follow button on my blog either. Sent an email to ask what I could do but no reply as yet. I must have tried about 10 times. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know it wasn't as easy as what they said but I worked something out.....not sure how..........I see you have it there now..........

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg