Thursday, August 4, 2011

Would you like to play….

 

I was on Shez’s blog the other day and she was looking for some people to play…..

“Pay It Forward”…

I love making goodies for other people, so I have signed up with Shez….

so now I need three people to play….

the rules are…..

1)  I will make some goodies for the first  three people who would like to join in……  It will be a surprise and will arrive when you least expect it.
2) I will have 365 days to to do it in  …………Where is the catch? to get a handmade present from me you have to play too! This means you pledge to send something to three readers of your blog.  It does not have to be stitching or knitting just handmade,
3) You must have a blog.  Once you receive your little something you must post about your Pay it forward on your blog to keep the fun going - be sure to use the Pay it forward badge.

So If you would like to play “Pay It Forward”….please make a comment….

Happy Thursday

Take Care Peg…..

Any day spent sewing, is a good day.

8 comments:

  1. Sign me up Peg, I think it's a great idea and I love sharing and surprises what a cool way to combine both. Thanks for the chance.
    hugs
    Miche'le

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Peg I'll have a go to :)
    Sign me up :)

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been a part of 2 pay it forward's so far. The only problem is that I've paid it forward... but not received anything from the either person I signed up with! And I know it's not all about receiving... just a bit jaded by pifs I think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with yours though! I know you're different to my experience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to be in your PIF....haven't done one for a long time...last time received some lovely things...great way to meet "new" to me bloggers...
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea, I signed up with Shez too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. didnt take you long Peg to get your 3,lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm already signed up with two PIFs Peg, but haven't yet got my six people to PIT to, so if you get any more people wanting to play I'd be happy to add them to my list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg