Friday, August 26, 2011

A new addiction…

IMG_6939

IMG_6941

IMG_6942

see how the second border is stitched on – it is sort of offset…

IMG_6940

 

another addiction I think…………

Kerry is hosting a new BOM – ‘This Goes With That’……….this one is paper piecing by Sue Daley….

It runs for 8 months and over that time you will receive templates and pre- cut papers of 7 different shapes that all go together to make an assortment of 2 1/2" hexagons………..these are the first two paper pieced blocks

….this is going to be so good…..…..Pop over and see Kerry if you would like to join in…

Happy Friday….

Take Care Peg…

The cyclone derives its powers from a calm centre.  So does a person.

11 comments:

  1. I like the log of that, might have to go over and check it out.

    Love your fabric choices too

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to be lovely... those colours look indulgent and yummy...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is different Peg very interesting to see what you make with them

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this a while ago and I said no then and I am going to say no, no, no again-lol.
    I love the pattern and I can see it done in all sorts of gorgeous fabrics but I have too much to catch up on now.
    I shall follow your progress with eagerness and will make the quilt vicariously through your postings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to work with hexies, I love the colours you've used.
    Oh, I'm very tempted to join in, but....so many UFOs!!!

    See my blog for my Friday Funny on that very topic!

    Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh No You Don't..LOL
    I am being Very Very V E R Y Good!
    Don't Try & Tempt Me...
    I will just look at Your Gorgeous Ones...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peg Peg Peg why oh why did I listen to you. lol...... this is addictive.... I can't put it down.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fun aren't they! That's great that Kerry is hosting it as a BOM. I started mine about twelve months ago, slow progress but not bad for me! I have 30 completed so far. I like the variation in them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! so effective....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg