Saturday, August 13, 2011

Lovely goodies for me….

IMG_6879

IMG_6881

 

I am a member of an online stitching group “Lets Stitch Together”……and we had our first swap, which was a Christmas stocking….and this is the gorgeous  stocking I received which has been made by Michelle....this is one of her designs....and I am just so privileged that I am one of the first ones to receive her new design..not even in the shops yet...so how good is that.......I also received a pkt of embroidery/redwork needle and one of Michelle's patterns..."Christmas Bake House"........I am totally thrilled with al my goodies....great big hug and mwah to you Michelle........
A huge thankyou also to Maree....it was a great swap....

Happy Saturday..

Take Care Peg…

The easier it is to do, the harder it is to change.

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous presents, Peg. I agree this was a great swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stocking and pressies.... lucky you...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks just beautiful peg - such neat stitching and love the new pattern - lucky you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky lady!! Now you are organised for Christmas with these gorgeous presents! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stocking! And such lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love swaps and it looks like you got in on a great one! So cute!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stocking and gifts , lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous Peg. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a wonderful swap and glad you liked your stocking and bit and bobs.
    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky girl and such a generous gift. Love the pattern of the stocking and the gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg