Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Comings and goings…..

IMG_2328

my SSCS has arrived….

thank you to my Dear Secret Santa…..

whoever you are……xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IMG_2327

Santa Sack has arrived……Thanks Julie….my fingers are itching……xxxxxxxx

IMG_2324

My Parcels have left to go to Julie…

IMG_2334

and my parcel for our FHFS….has left the building……

 

I have ben busy……..

just one more and I have finished all my swaps…

I seem to have totally lost the plot…then being sick for all those weeks….

then work issues…..

but….

all good now…I think!!!!!!!

LOL

have a fabtabulous Tuesday

Peg

12 comments:

  1. My lots of Christmas action at your place Peg. I hope you are feeling better now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of tempting parcels there Peg. Hope you are keeping cool and feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you've been busy. Hope you're feeling better now - and don't forget your major distraction lately, namely Oscar, lol!!! Such a darling little distraction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo...look at all those lovelies coming my way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pleased you are feeling better ... Oh such an exciting time sending gifts and receiving them....

    ReplyDelete
  6. so good to be feeling better I'm sure and you are getting lots done
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been busy - what a collection - Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh oh so many tempting pressies...enjoy opening them...hope the plot is getting back on track for you, don't forget to look after Peg!...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You must have kept hold of the thread of the lost plot Peg - so many lovely finishes. Such a good feeling posting a swap off isn't it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg