Thursday, May 30, 2013

Well done to Kristi…….

image1

I received an email from Kristi…no blog…..asking about the hexi runner I did a few weeks back…..she had some leftover hexies and wanted to use them up….

Kristi very kindly sent a photo of her gorgeous completed runner to me…

Don’t you agree….Kristi has done a fantastic job……I just had to share a photo with you….(I must admit it makes me feel very proud)….

Thankyou Kristi, you should be chuffed, your runner looks amazing……..

Happy Thursday, take care, keep safe

Peg

11 comments:

  1. She has done a lovely job. I may be tempted to work with white and bright yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful - great job Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic... such a great feeling that someone wants to copy your 'design'.... trendsetter Peg... and I love Kristi's version
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Kristi has done an awesome job Peg,you are such a treasure sharing the way you do,its an awesome pattern.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous - those colours are perfect together. Clever Kristi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must be a great teacher Peg, Kristi has done a wonderful job. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peg thanks so much for featuring my table runner! You are so sweet and such an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristi has done an excellent job of making her table runner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a fabulous job of the table runner Kristi.What a great way to use hexies no wonder Kristi wanted the pattern. Where can I buy it Peg ??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well Done to Kristi - they are gorgeous colours and they really pop against the white... I love it!!
    (I hope Kristi comes & sees all the great Comments!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg