Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Simone has blown me away…

IMG_3440

That parcel Simone sent arrived very quickly indeed….LOL

IMG_3441

IMG_3442

IMG_3445

IMG_3443

Mothers Day Mini…organized by our Chez…….thanks so much Chez, another fantastic swap.….

And this is what the very talented Simone made for me…..I love it….. I am thrilled with my mini..love the chocolates, and the handmade card, and this is the first mini Simone has made and I the lucky owner………woohoo

Dear Simone, thank you so very much…massive hug coming your way……xx

Guess what…..another month has finished….OPAMers, time to do your tallies…please update your sidebars and a if you could send a quick email to either Kris of myself, that would be fantastic…..thanks so much….

Happy Wednesday, take care, keep safe

Peg

17 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous Peg....love the soft colours!
    With OPAM I have finished one item but I can't show a full pic yet as it is for a swap....will put that up later plus will get to do a post on it soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, Simone; lucky you, Peg. My DH and I met Simone when we went up to Forbes, NSW for his sister's funeral last month; she's so nice and meeting her was a much-needed lift at a sad time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute Mini you received Love the Quote!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so pleased that you love my mini. You have given me a huge boost in the world of blogland. I am so so so pleased you love it as I loved making it for you.
    Must add to my sidebar the OPAM I have completed. Hug was received. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful mini, great job by Simone.
    enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a gorgeous little mini from Simone... perfect...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic MiNi Simone made... with a perfect verse too...
    Enjoy it on MD :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful presents! Congratulations!

    Hugs,
    Tatty

    ReplyDelete
  9. An adorable mini. Clever Simone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beautiful mini Simone had made for you,love it,she was a bit sneaky with the postage hey(how long does it take to get to Narromine) and she was already there,lol,enjoy your day Peg.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's so nice - I know Simone was really happy to make it for you and thrilled by your response. I love Blogland and all of my Bloggy friends - they are such nice people!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous mini Peg - bet you were thrilled

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely mini by Simone. Have sent my OPAM list to Kris. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very lovely mini !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Mini by Simone, and yours was pretty spiffy too :) Love today's quote!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg