Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My “Go”…with silk

IMG_0157

IMG_0159

IMG_0158

I have another needle case that I have made, this time from silk…. Pete one of my bosses came home from one of his overseas trips, (he always brings back a little something for me), and one of the gifts was 10 pieces of silk, so I tried the “GO”using  the silk…..lots of fraying, but, I did enjoy using this as well…next time I am going to mix a few combinations, maybe silk, wool, chenille ????

Happy Tuesday

Take care Peg…

The purpose of our lives is to be happy.

14 comments:

  1. They look lovely.... such fun to play with the silk...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really pretty, Peg. Obviously quite versatile your little "go-er!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely present for you Peg and the silk has worked beautifully in your new needlecase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whow Peg,love how you are trying different textured fabrics,well done,great to see that your bosses look after you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks gorgeous - and I love that hot pink colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks wonderful, Peg - and lucky you with such a generous boss! What is you fuse the silk to Pellon or similar before you put it through the GO - do you think that might stabilize it a bit?

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colours Peg and looks like you're having fun with your little go baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's lovely Peg...and what a wonderful gift from your boss...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look great Peg must be fun playing with your go.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds great! I never thought about putting silk in my GO cutter but it is definetley worth a try. It does cut wool perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bright colours, especially the pink! I love flowers embellishing anything...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy silk - what a lovely boss you have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty... I love the silk, a really luxurious touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg