Saturday, February 25, 2012

Generous Friends…

IMG_0284

IMG_0282

IMG_0280

IMG_0281

 

I had to do that ‘work’ thing this morning…but it is all finished now….I just wanted to share with you the lovely gifts I have received..…..the first being a copy of my gorgeous friend Maree’s new pattern…please pop over here and have a read…she has just had this pattern published (her very first) in Country Threads…such a wonderful achievement…Maree is just so very talented…you are a treasure thanks Maree…xxx

and my second gift is from another very talented lady…the lovely Cheryl from Willowberry Designs…I have joined in a swap that Cheryl is running “Little French Swap” and this gorgeous lady has made for all of us these very cute scissor keepers….I love mine it will be treasured..…thanks Cheryl xx

Happy Saturday

Take Care Peg…

We're all kissed by angels but some of us never think to pucker.

10 comments:

  1. lovely gifts for a lovely lady.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely gifts - and congratulations to Maree!!! How exciting is that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely presents Peg - such lovely friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh fun - That bag looks gorgeous.
    Cute little scissor keep.
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pressies.. I was lucky enough to see Maree's bag in real life... it's lovely
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely gifts. Maree's bag looks gorgeous - she certainly is a talented friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Friendship is like a patchwork quilt of caring words, thoughtful deeds, and lots of laughter, all stitched together with understanding

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maree is so clever :) I love the sweet fob on the scissors, a great idea to tuck away!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely gifties Peg. Maree's cute bag pattern is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg