Sunday, February 26, 2012

I just love Sundays…

IMG_0285

IMG_0292

IMG_0293

How good are Sundays…

A little sleep in…I always make my breakfast and then back to bed, watch a bit of telly…check my emails…and some blogs…then up and do a general clean-up, have a shower, turn up the music..and maybe into the sewing room and that is what I am doing today…it was a hectic week at work, longer hours than normal…but all worth it….does any one else have a Sunday ritual….these are a couple of parcels I am sending off tomorrow to ?? and two little stitcheries I did last night and I hope to make into….????…..

Have the best Sunday…

Take Care Peg….

The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul.

13 comments:

  1. Sundays are usually my no ritual days....just go with the flow....Up a bit earlier today than I would have liked but whilst doing laundry I have been doing some sewing. Enjoy your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your sunday, just a lazy day for us, just doing what takes our fancy. Love the stitcheries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No i dont have any rituals Peg but i do try to sleep in,lol.What cute parcels of to some lucky people,love your stitcheries,cant wait to see them made up,enjoy your sewing day Peg.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to spend the day - similar here although no breakfast in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the rest of your day Peg. What a lovely start.
    Hugs Lurline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sundays are usually my sleep in days and slouch around the house in my pj's,nowhere to go no one to see and nothing to do but what I want to do lol,love my Sundays too :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing better than a wet Sunday at home - perfect for stitching. Love your little stitcheries, especially the little bluebirds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Sundays to Peg but they always go too fast.
    Your stitcheries are just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such beautiful parcels, a pretty way of wrapping.
    Your stitcheries are lovely.
    I love lazy sunday mornings too, and as little planning for the day as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are having such a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the little stitcheries Peg. Give us a clue who the recipients of the two parcels are.

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds great and I love your stitcheries...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't have a Sunday ritual anymore - used to love going to church - but since the fibro kicked in so hard I have a time getting up and ready for it. Since I don't work, all my days seem to run together, lol! I can't believe all you get done even though you worked longer hours last week. Your stitcheries are just darling, Peg!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg