Thursday, June 16, 2011

The second one…..

IMG_6562

IMG_6563

IMG_6599

IMG_6601

On our recent Mt Tenendra retreat, I actually made two table runners from the same fabric (for a little side cabinet I have)…this is the second one…  and these are my completed pot holders that I had made from the orphan blocks ……

June has been a good month for me with finishes…..so how has your month been…..

happy Thursday

Take Care Peg….

When a man does not know what harbour he is making for, no wind is the right wind. 

7 comments:

Christine M said...

You certainly have had a good month for finishes! They look great.

BubzRugz said...

I think you should be my purchaser of fabric... Ialways love what you have chosen.... I like the ric rac tags on the potholders.... such a fun idea... I hope you don't mind but I might copy that????
Hugz

Sheila said...

Great finishes Peg , love the runner and the pot holders was a great idea for those extra blocks!

Lorraine said...

Peg...you are a machine! I know that June is your fave time of year with EOFY stuff......love the table runners and pot holders!

Michelle May (Shell) said...

Fantastic finishes!
xx, shell

Allie said...

Boy it HAS been a good month for you, lol - this is so pretty!

shez said...

whow Peg you are on a roll,yep has been a good month for me also,you are rubbing off on me lol.