Sunday, August 14, 2016

Treat for me and selling the other one....

 I have treated myself a new camera...still working it out....
its wireless and I can do videos as well.....woo hoo....



Canon EOS 1100D Camera
- camera case
- battery & charger
- 8GB card
- basic instruction manual

sorry no over seas.... postage would be a killer....
I am looking for around $250
if interested please email me...or make a comment...
it has been a fantastic camera ...
I have never had any issues with it...
Happy Sunday afternoon......









5 comments:

  1. I am not sure I know where YOU are, lol. Are you in the US?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peg,love your new camera and i hope you find a new home for your old one xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, you've gone to the dark side! I have the T3, and I LOVE it!! Have fun with your new one. Hmmm... I wonder what you'll be making videos of?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new camera! I'm planning on picking up a small camera when we head to Brisbane in a couple of weeks time as currently only had the iPad or ph to use for photos and they are not quite working how I would like ...hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg