Monday, June 15, 2015

To Me from the gorgeous Teresa

IMG_1787

 

IMG_1788

IMG_1793

IMG_1795

IMG_1796

 

IMG_1797

FIS……Button Swap…

I was totally blown away by the amazing …awesome gifts made for me by Teresa….

Teresa is one super talented lady….

I have been super spoilt….love to you Dear Teresa….

 

We had a lovely farewell for my Mum on Thursday….

once again thank you for all your lovely warm wishes…

 

SUIFwe had a little get  together yesterday what a great day….you can pop HERE…if you would like to see some show and tell….

Happy Monday, take care, keep safe

Peg

17 comments:

  1. Wow love this Peg,Teresa's done an awesome job,enjoy your new gifts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous gifts from Teresa, Peg. Enjoy them. Glad all went well on Thursday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful gifts for a wonderful person. Enjoy them dear Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh lovely buttony pressies, just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your swap gifts are amazing!!! Theresa did a wonderful job. I'll be using a couple of those things for inspiration in my sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful mini Teresa made you, Peg. I love the button necklace too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's done a great job. Lots of variety...

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy you like your swap gifts Peg. I was thrilled to bits when I found out you were my partner. Glad to hear Thursday went ok. Sending you lots of love my dear friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW... that's PeRFecT for a button swap! How clever!
    Again so sorry about the loss of your Mum Peg. Pleased you had a wonderful farewell though. xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the button collector mini

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful gifts from Teresa... enjoy! Thinking of you Peg xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are delightful gifts from Teresa. Very special.
    It is good to know your farewell for your mum was special. I am sure you have a lot of lovely memories to treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't know how I missed this post! Just saw these delightful gifts over at Teresa's blog and had to see if you were the Peg that she made them for. Love the button jar mini! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg