Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Dory’s Birthday Swap….

IMG_1815

Sewing Machine Cover

IMG_1816

Table Runner

IMG_1817

Project Bag

IMG_1818

Thread Catcher…and some treats

IMG_1819

Dory’s Birthday Swap….these are the gifts I made for Tarnyia

Love this swap thanks Dory…

 

OPAMers….its that time again…where did June go!!!!…

please update your sidebars…and if you could send either myself or my gorgeous partner in crime Kris an email that would be fantastic….thank you

Happy Tuesday, take care, keep safe

Peg

 

13 comments:

  1. What lovely gifts for Tarnyia Peg! Geez the end of the month comes round quickly doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made Tarnyia some beautiful gifts, Peg. I'm sure she loved them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well bet Tarnyia was just thrilled to bits with that whole bundle of goodness. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning my friend,wow I love all your goodies you made for Tanyia you are so clever,oh my this month has flown ,enjoy your day sweet Peg xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely gifts for Tarnyia. Very special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky Tarnyia!! Those are beautiful, Peg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful gifts Peg, I'm sure Tarnyia loved them all x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... Fantastic gifts Peg! Tarnyia must still have a huge smile on her face....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Lucky Tarnyia receiving all those gorgeous gifts....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful gifts there Peg, I'm sure Tarnyia will appreciate your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You make the most wonderful presents and these are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love love my pressies... you are totally awesome... such a generous heart xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg