Saturday, March 22, 2014

Swap and Keryn is having a sale….

IMG_5165

IMG_5166

GDITC…..we also had another swap…a Lynette Anderson Swap organized by Kerry….I was thrilled to receive this gorgeous note pad made by Kayly….perfect for my handbag…..hugs Kayly…

IMG_5078

IMG_5079

and this is the needle case I made which my lovely friend Betty received….

PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT…….

My gorgeous friend Keryn is having a “I’m Moving It” Sale……if you would like to check it out and I am sure you will ..please pop over HERE

Happy Saturday, take care, keep safe

Peg

Popular Quotes About Being Happy 1 Popular Quotes About Being Happy (1)

9 comments:

  1. what a fun swap it was Peg,i had so much fun,hope you have a lovely weekend my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such gorgeous stitching and such a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just the cutest note book cover and needle case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing all the different versions of the little needle books Peg! Have you managed to try the feather stitch yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a lovely needlecase, nice work Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg