Friday, January 24, 2014

Irons !!!!!!

IMG_4947

This is what I iron the clothes with…it’s fantastic….

IMG_4949

IMG_4950

and this little baby…is what I am going to use for my quilting….I have always used a separate iron for my craft stuff…..  I have been a good girl so I treated myself….LOL

This little beauty was purchased from the very lovely Sarah….super service from Sarah it was here in a few days, and FREE SHIPPING…

can’t wait to use her……

Happy Friday…long weekend for us….it is Australia day on Sunday…woo hoo…

Peg

9 comments:

  1. very nice.. they look fantastic... I have heard those oliso ones are great.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow have fun with your new iron Peggy,hope you have an awesome day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your new iron and have a great week end !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. Almost makes ironing enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As long as you're only getting excited about crafty ironing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting...I didn't know you could get and iron just for quilting and crafty projects .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting...I didn't know you could get and iron just for quilting and crafty projects .

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! You have exactly the same irons as I do - and I use mine the same way you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the iron is helping you keep it all straightened out!
    Happy stitching :) Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg