Sunday, September 4, 2011

To all the Dads….have a fab day….

IMG_6983

IMG_6984

IMG_6985

 

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads, I hope you all have a fantastic day….

All my boys have been in touch with their Dad (he is working today…..and in my eyes is the best father ever and I know his three sons think the same..)…

A few more things I am working on, there will be lots of show and tell..…

Have a wonderful day…

Happy Sunday

take care Peg…

One father is more than a hundred Schoolmasters.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Father's Day to your hubby - can't wait for your show and tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Father's Day to the dads down under. :) Looking forward to show and tell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet Peg and a happy father's day to all the wonderful dads out there,and i cant wait for your show and tell as well,lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your phone holders and notebook covers. You always seem to get a lot finished. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg