Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A finish and an award….

IMG_7112

IMG_7113

IMG_7114

Another finish for me from the weekend…..from Anni Downs book “Some Kind Of Wonderful”…..her shoe bag….

the very lovely Teresa has given to me The Versatile  Blogger Award…

thank you so much Teresa….

 

 There are rules to this award...
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself on the post.
3. Pass the award to fifteen bloggers that you think deserve it.
4. Lastly, contact all of the bloggers that you've picked
for the award.

Now I will tell you a few things about myself

1- I love my two dogs..

2- I have a problem with fabric (I buy too much)

3- I love my jobs

4- I love to read

5- I am scared of chooks

6- I hate the smell of lamb cooking

7- I love my life

now the hard bit…….I am to pass this onto 15 bloggers, but that is going to be very hard for me….so if you visit my blog today and make a comment, and you accept awards, please take the versatile blogger award with you, thank you for dropping by…

Happy Wednesday

Take Care Peg…

No one can whistle a symphony.  It takes a whole orchestra to play it.

9 comments:

  1. Congrat's Peg,you're a fantastic blogger! Love the shoe bag :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peg, you are amazing! Is this the third one of these beautiful bags you've made? I don't know how you fit all this gorgeous sewing in your busy life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely finish Peg, I really love your work and congrats on the wonderful award you deserve it :)
    hugs ;) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so busy Peg and this shoe bag is gorgeous! Always enjoy visiting your blog :) Congrats :) Hugs Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoe bag Peg....You and I should go into business making these....*Grin*...Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new finishes, Peg, and congrats on your award, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean about the smell of lamb cooking but boy give it a couple of hours some gravy and mint sauce and...bliss.
    congrats on a well earnt award.
    hugs
    Miche'le

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is always a pleasure to visit....you really do deserve the award, Peg. I love all your latest finishes.....just please show me a piccie of the beautiful shoes that must live in a bag as divine as this one you've just made.......I visualise red patent really high heeled ones?????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Peg - a well deserved award :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg