Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Thankyou.....Angel...



Just look what I received today in the post.....my Stitchers Angel sent me an email to say she had sent some goodies.....and they have arrived....in one of my favourite colours...I am just so thrilled, I really love this bag it is such a good size and the journal....I wonder if my Angel knows that I have a little thing about note books....well this is one very happy little Angel...thank you so very much my Angel.....you have truly made my day perfect.......hug hug to you...who ever you are....


14 comments:

  1. Hi Peg! I am so happy for you! That is a darling bag and journal! What a personal gift! You truly do have angels loving you!!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peg, your gifts look lovely. hugs, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Peg how sweet! Really you don't know who your angel is? I couldn't stand that, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You lucky girl Peg - they are sooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful sweet gift! lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so nice. Beautiful colours she have used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy gifts Peg, lovely green. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look wonderful Peg...I sent a parcel off to my partner today.. It is all so exciting isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice gifts, Peg! I love the color, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful job and a wonderful gift to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty. You're a lucky girl to have such a wonderful angel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What beautiful gifts and such a lovely shade of green.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg