Wednesday, September 3, 2014

LETS STITCH TOGETHER….totally spoilt by Marc….

IMG_0516

IMG_0523

IMG_0520

IMG_0521

IMG_0517

IMG_0518

‘Lets Stitch Together’…our third swap was to use this Gail Pan Stitchery and make a bag ….and then fill with goodies to pamper our partner ……

Well…my very dear friend Marc has done just that….this is what I received in yesterdays mail….

the bag is just gorgeous Marc, totally love the fabric…..and as for all the extra goodies…..WOW…..

as you can see I have been so spoilt by Marc….and I will think of you when I drink my tea……

massive hug Marc …xxxx……

And to you Maree thank you for another awesome swap…

Happy Wednesday, take care, keep safe

Peg

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful gifts Marc sent you Peg. Love the bag. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marc put together a fabulous parcel. Love today's quote picture - so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely gift and a beautiful saying with your tea bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts Peg. Enjoy your cup of tea. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gifts Peg...I love that bag! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooOOH nice! I bet you enjoy THAT teabag too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Peg ,wow love your bag and marc has sent you lots of lovely goodies there,enjoy your pamper pack my friend and i hope you have a lovely day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marc has made you such a lovely bag, Peg. Lots of other lovely goodies too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous bag Peg.....I love that fabric!

    Sorry for the lateness but I have just blogged my OPAM for this month xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous bag Peg just LOVE that fabric...

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's just wonderful to be able to stitch together from afar! Gorgeous goodies and a very lovely bag!
    xox sugary sweet ones
    WEndy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a delightful gift. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg