Saturday, October 6, 2012

644 Finishes….Congrats to all OPAMers…

Untitled-2_edited-1

Congratulations to all OPAMers….

A massive 644 finishes…totally awesome.!!!!!!!!!!

Kris and I would like to thank you for all the emails…

Drum Roll please…….

the winners for September OPAM…..

Jossie

Grethe

Congratulations to these two OPAMers, please email to me your mailing address….

Just a small amount of information…since OPAM first came about in 2009 and the hosts being Kris and May Britt..I came along in 2010…

OPAMers have completed a staggering 21,542 finishes…….that is blow your mind stuff…..wahoo to OPAmers…

Happy Saturday, take care, keep safe…

Peg

Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.

9 comments:

  1. wow that is a lot of finishes Peg,congrats to the lucky winners,well done ladies.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that is an awful lot of finishes...imagine what we could all achieve on a retreat together for a week...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! THat's a lot of projects. I think Grethe is temporarily out of commission, so if she doesn't respond, let me know and I'll send you her address.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Exciting!! That's a lot of projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners.
    OMGosh but that's a lot of finishes. Guess we've all been pretty busy. *g*
    Thanks for hosting, Peg & Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the two lucky ladies!
    OPAM is just a wonderful inspiration every month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the lucky winners and apologies..... I've been slack and forgotten to update my sidebar or to email you guys.... again!!!! I will try to remember to do this for Oct & send you the Sep ones. Aug was soaps & such which I don't think count.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg