Friday, September 14, 2012

A bit of Sue Daley




And another little project I was able to get ready to applique….Sue Daily – Apple Delight…

I know what I hope to be doing on the weekend..

Happy Friday, take care Keep Safe


Enjoy yourself.  It's later than you think.


  1. I'm so happy to see more English Paper Piecing popping up. I am totally in love with it, and keep wishing that I will see more design ideas as that is where I am really stuck. Now, the idea that you can just place EPP pieces on a larger fabric piece is something that I hadn't though of, and I will have to re-think my idea of EPP all together. YAY!

  2. Lovely project. Hanne is bringing me an apple core template tomorrow, so I am looking forward to make an apple core quilt:-)

  3. oh Peg i cant wait to see this finished OMG it looks hard,well done,nearly the weekend.xx

  4. how beautiful, it is going to be gorgeous. Looks a little fiddly to bind?
    Your previous post project is lovely too.
    Hope you get them worked on on the weekend!

  5. I haven't tried apple cores so I'm looking forward to seeing yours. I'm sure I won't have to wait long - enjoy your weekend.

  6. Have fun with your Apple cores. Looking forward to seeing the final result

  7. Looks like you are well prepared for a busy weeekend. Both of your applique projects are gorgeous. Have a wonderful fun time.

  8. Very nice and I bet you post a finished picture of it on Monday morning, lol.


Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg