Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What's in my hoop…

 

IMG_4914

IMG_4913

This is a little stitchery I am working on at the moment……I have done a bit of work on the needle turn appliqué and I am  not very happy with it…some of it is in the bin….so I have re-done a few pieces and I will have another bash…it is all about patience…

OPAM ….wow….gee, you girls did well this month…….615 finishes…..please pop over and visit Kris she has listed the winners and I know these ladies are going to be very excited…..way to go….615 finishes…. Please give yourselves a little clap…….

Take Care Peg…:>)

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available

16 comments:

  1. What a lovely stitchery Peg! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is Anni's isn't it.........what is the pattern called.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stitching. Don't give up with the applique...let me know if I can help!It is all practice,patience & a technique you are happy with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stitchery is so cute!!! Needleturn is so fun to do, so just keep on practicing. I am right now working on a little project for my workshop in needlturn next saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like that Peg. Just out of interest, how MANY things do you have on the go at any one given time????????? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stitchery Peg..
    Don't give up on the needle turn...
    It does take practice.. you'll find your own way that will make it easy and comfortable doing..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little stitchery is beautiful and Home sure is the best place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stitchery Peg. Good luck with the needleturn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is too sweet, Peg! I'm sorry you're having difficulty with the applique, you just keep on hon and it'll be perfect in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo nice stitchery

    ReplyDelete
  11. Peg, I love the new stitchery! Now...about the applique. My sewing room will be ready for action this afternoon and I have one quilt that I have to finish putting together before I try applique and you say some of yours is in the bin!!! This is not encouraging news for me, LOL. Remember, I will be teaching my self with the help of my 'how too books". Keep me posted on your new progress please. Big Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks lovely Peg - looks like it has an "annie" influence? I wonder what you are making?? I think you have done a top job. I see you arent a winner for OPAM this month - why not??

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a sweet pattern. What pattern is it? I love prim little houses.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is so cute and beautiful! I love your stitcheries!

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg