Thursday, November 18, 2010

3-2-1 Tote Bag Swap

IMG_5011

IMG_5003 Just LOVE my bag…..this is a Hatched and Patch design…”This and That Bag”……just so beautiful Julie….

IMG_5012 Our tree is going to look so good with all its new decos…IMG_5004 Lovely new goodies for my sewing room…

IMG_5005

 My Christmas pot holders are getting a bit old, this will look so good in my kitchen…IMG_5006 This is the Christmas card Julie had made….the front is an old CD…amazing…

IMG_5008

Can’t wait to start this one, just so cute…IMG_5009 I wonder if I could get this done before Christmas..

IMG_5010 Looks like this will be what I will take for morning tea at our next Club Quilt day….

More goodies for me….Wahoo…….3-2-1 Tote bag swap…hosted by Paula…..awesome job Paula thank you so much……My very talented partner was Julie…..just check out all these goodies….once again I have been totally spoilt……Julie, thank you so very much for all my gifts  they are just so fantastic……..and so very generous…..hugs to you…

Happy Thursday

Take Care Peg…:>)

Angels are all around us, all the time, in the very air we breathe.

11 comments:

  1. Wow, you received some awesome Christmas goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also loved this swap. You got a nice swap too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmassy things there... what fun..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swap, Peg! You have gotten some great and beautiful things there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O beautiful gifts did you get. And so soon. I can't wait to get mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome swap package! I'm glad you enjoyed the swap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great swap - I'm going to have to keep my eyes wide open to find these amazing swaps ! and I have no doubt that you will get that cute santa sewn way before christmas !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg