Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My new toy...




This arrived in the post yesterday if is an adjustable ruler designed here in Aus...it has a black fabric guide on the back and you move this to the desired size of the strip you want to cut lock it into place then that guide lines up with the straight edge of your fabric....great for all those funny measurements we have to cut.....then go for it...cut as many as you want only having to get the measurement right in the first place.....they can be purchased from Aussie Patches...Westalee Design Adjustable Ruler comes in several sizes...

11 comments:

  1. That is a very cool ruler!!!! There seems to be so many new gadgets out right now, I can hardly keep up!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your new ruler. I am a alcoholic for rulers LOL Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. What a great ruler. ;-)
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened to the happiness of cutting strips at the wrong size...? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Wonder if I can get one in the states?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good idea!!! I wonder whether we can get them in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw that on the New Inventors last week - looks great for precision cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually bought one of these plus the 1/4 and 1/2 triangle rulers at a trade show in sydney recently. I love them, perfect for me who I have to admit wasn't always the most accurate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! this is the one that was on the Inventors the other night. When things calm down here, I'll have to have a look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. pleased to hear you like it...........might get one.......they look great

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think your new toy is a wonderful creation, Peg! Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg