Friday, July 25, 2008

Generosity.....


I have received in the post today this lovely pen which has been engraved "Happy In Quilting Peg" how cool it that.....the very generous Marc who was ever so naughty, has sent this to me, with a beautiful card and verse.......I have a thing for pens, this will be cherished......I do hope you can read the engraving........hugs to you Marc, you are a treasure......
Now....these are the treats that have been sent to me by Bonnie...to use as prizes for the challenge....as I explained in an earlier post Bonnie sent me an email and said she would like to donate some treats for prizes and this is what she sent.....how generous is that......thanks so much again Bonnie, your generosity has blown me away...

11 comments:

  1. Dear Peg, You keep saying how wonderful all the people are in the blogging world, these two prove it.Keeping my fingers crossed that I can win a prize LOL.love Dale

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift to get You must be special as Bloggers love you.
    Hugs Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep my fingers crossed too This i will win LOL
    If you visit my blog Peg you will see I have given YOU an award
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. look at those goodies, now I wish I had joined the challenge!
    you pen is lovely, how special to have it personally engraved, what a great idea!
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great gift...you are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet of Marc, and such a great gift. Gorgeous pressies from Bonnie, that was really very sweet of her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pen is fabulous, Peg -- what a great gift! The donation to prize presents by Bonnie all look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this is just one of the reasons we are in the blogging world, to be associated with gorgeous generous ladies like this. What a lovely gesture and I know you would love such a stunning pen Peg. How lovely for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful gift! You are most deserving. You have been a huge inspiration to us bloggers and I have enjoyed following your blog very much. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pen is very special, engraved with your blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful thoughtful gift the engraved pen is - and very much deserved too. Hugs Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg