Saturday, June 23, 2018

What’s the buzz tell me whatsa happening…..

well… with me it is just work…

that time of year is just around the corner…

ENF OF FINANCIAL YEAR….

oh dear, and I am not organised at all….

but as they say….shit happens….LOL

the little throws that I was making and they are all finished…

2 finishes for me this month…what sort of OPAM host and I…

oh well its a new day….

DSCN1190DSCN1191DSCN1192

HAPPY

SATURDAY

TAKE CARE KEEP SUPER SAFE

PEG

Image result for happiness


13 comments:

  1. Hope it goes as smoothly as possible and the payroll balances!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your throws. I hope all goes well with end of financial year stuff. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely throws....good luck with getting organised.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Peg... & YES this time of year is crazy... xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. The throws look fantastic on the chairs..
    good luck with the end of the year stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. still unpacking boxes around here ....... and started the process of applying for work ....... and oh gosh end of year stuff will be fun to find this year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful finish. Good luck with your end of year stuff! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely finish!
    The taxes can wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made great progress.This is really pretty and good idea on site !

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg