Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Made for Dory….

IMG_1683

project folder

IMG_1684

mini table topper

IMG_1682

mug rug also included a coffee mug filled with non fattening chocolate…LOL

IMG_1685

IMG_1687

IMG_1681

and it was tucked away in this bag….

FHFS….these are the gifts I have made in our first swap for the year….the theme was any form of English Paper Piecing….

And this is what I made for  my gorgeous friend Dory….

The girls have have made some amazing gifts please pop over here to see some of their totally awesome creations….

Have an awesome Wednesday, take care, keep safe

Peg

 

hump day quotes 2

12 comments:

  1. Very Nice Peg and congrats on your news about the new grandbaby...so exciting...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the design on the project folder.
    I have finally dragged out my quilt now that I am attending my old sewing classes after a 2.5 year break follow exam courses. When I finish it it will be my biggest OPAM ever!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the wonderful goodies you made.... EPP is cracked....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made Chez some lovely goodies, Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul of loot you made clever girl..

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO that's where my chocolates ended up... back at your place...lol
    I LoVe all my goodies Peg... and the folder is already in use! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol just laughing at Dorys comment. Wow Peg you sure did spoil Dory with those wonderful gifts,well done my friend and looking forward to our next swap,enjoy your day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous, I saw them on Dorys blog....love the choccies comment lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous parcel for Dory, Peg

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous gifts. Your stitching is beautiful. How special to receive these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg