Thursday, March 26, 2015

Amazing gifts for me

IMG_0661

IMG_1604

IMG_1605

IMG_1607

IMG_1606

Chooky organized a swap with the bloggers…

OMG… I received this totally awesome pincushion from the oh sew very talented Susan….

Susan’s workmanship is truly amazing

I absolutely love it…

IMG_1600

IMG_1601

IMG_1602

Kerry organized a swap on the day….I was totally thrilled to receive this from one of our Nundle virgins “Diddles”…such a gorgeous bubbly girl….

yep A mug rug….and I do love mug rugs….totally blown away ….(have you started that blog yet, I hope so!!!!!)

massive hug, to both of you…thank you so much

Happy Thursday, take care, keep safe

Peg

 

18 comments:

  1. Absolute perfection............I love your pincushions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful pincushion!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good morning sweet Peg,oh I love that pin cushion,Susan is so clever,and how sweet of Diddles to make you a mug rug ,this swap is lots of fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan does do amazing handwork and that pincushion seems so like you with the linen..... and a pretty mug rug with the stitchery.... fun fun..

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. your swap gifts are beautiful Peg glad you had a good time

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was my pleasure Peg.....I might have to pinch a couple of your good pics.......Diddles did a great job on the mug rug.....she fitted in right away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful gifts Sweet Peg.....it was so lovely to catch up with you again! Look forward to doing it all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous gifts, Peg. Susan's work is always perfectly lovely and Diddles has done a fine job too. Hope you're having a great week - I certainly am (chilling out with rellies in Ballina for the next few days.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did well Dear...Lovely Gifts.
    Love seeing all the Nundle Photos...I've emailed Kerry already for Next Year!!!
    ️xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful gifts. The work on both is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How gorgeous are your two gifts Peg

    ReplyDelete
  12. you deserve the best Peg-girl, and you got them....both gorgeous gifts! xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness all of this is sooo cute! Lucky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loooove the pincushion!!!!! Just as well Shez didn't get the mug rug lol. Beautiful gifts indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg