Monday, November 30, 2015

I had a birthday…….again!!!!!

IMG_2260

IMG_2261

IMG_2262

IMG_2263

Dzintra

IMG_2264

Ondrea

IMG_2265

Michelle 

IMG_2271

IMG_2270

IMG_2272

IMG_2273

Dory….

IMG_2258

Sharon

IMG_2269

Kqylee

IMG_2259

Debbie….

 

Talk about being spoilt….

well……. that is what has happened to me again…..

I had a birthday yesterday and it was a lovely day

thank you so much for all my gorgeous gifts…I love them all…..

and for the emails…..phone calls and text messages……xxxxx

my day was perfect….

IMG_2284

IMG_2291

it was a quilting day…..so cake and flowers from the girls….love you all  xxx

IMG_2293

more flowers from my gorgeous friend Dale…..what an awesome friend you are….xxx

 

IMG_2287

IMG_2288

and just check this out we finished the quilt …yes it is a Roosters Footy Quilt….

Happy Monday to you all

take care

keep safe

Peg

18 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Peg, looks like you had a brilliant day! :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sorry I missed your birthday yesterday...........looks pretty good............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday dear Peg. I hope you had a wonderful day. So mand lovely gifts. Best wishes for the new gear for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had the best day Pegxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Peg...glad you were spoilt....cake and flowers too...perfect! I would say nice quilt but as a dyed in the wool Broncos fan my fingers won't type the words lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Peg...glad you were spoilt....cake and flowers too...perfect! I would say nice quilt but as a dyed in the wool Broncos fan my fingers won't type the words lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning my lovely friend,wow I am so glad you had such a wonderful day you sure deserved it my friend and it was so good to hear your voice ,I hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Peg - looks like fun around for all .....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday, and what a day you had! Lovely gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday, looks like you had a fantastic day. Lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear you had such a great birthday - you look positively spoilt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pleased you had such a great birthday. Many beautiful gifts there for a beautiful lady.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Peg. Looks like you were really spoilt, and most deserving too. X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wishing you a happy belated birthday.. I am very pleased you were spoilt... 🎂🎉🎁🍰🍷

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful pile of gifts!
    Happy Birthday and very best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg