Monday, November 30, 2015

I had a birthday…….again!!!!!

IMG_2260

IMG_2261

IMG_2262

IMG_2263

Dzintra

IMG_2264

Ondrea

IMG_2265

Michelle 

IMG_2271

IMG_2270

IMG_2272

IMG_2273

Dory….

IMG_2258

Sharon

IMG_2269

Kqylee

IMG_2259

Debbie….

 

Talk about being spoilt….

well……. that is what has happened to me again…..

I had a birthday yesterday and it was a lovely day

thank you so much for all my gorgeous gifts…I love them all…..

and for the emails…..phone calls and text messages……xxxxx

my day was perfect….

IMG_2284

IMG_2291

it was a quilting day…..so cake and flowers from the girls….love you all  xxx

IMG_2293

more flowers from my gorgeous friend Dale…..what an awesome friend you are….xxx

 

IMG_2287

IMG_2288

and just check this out we finished the quilt …yes it is a Roosters Footy Quilt….

Happy Monday to you all

take care

keep safe

Peg

18 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Peg, looks like you had a brilliant day! :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sorry I missed your birthday yesterday...........looks pretty good............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday dear Peg. I hope you had a wonderful day. So mand lovely gifts. Best wishes for the new gear for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Peg...glad you were spoilt....cake and flowers too...perfect! I would say nice quilt but as a dyed in the wool Broncos fan my fingers won't type the words lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Peg...glad you were spoilt....cake and flowers too...perfect! I would say nice quilt but as a dyed in the wool Broncos fan my fingers won't type the words lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning my lovely friend,wow I am so glad you had such a wonderful day you sure deserved it my friend and it was so good to hear your voice ,I hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Peg - looks like fun around for all .....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday, and what a day you had! Lovely gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, looks like you had a fantastic day. Lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear you had such a great birthday - you look positively spoilt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pleased you had such a great birthday. Many beautiful gifts there for a beautiful lady.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Peg. Looks like you were really spoilt, and most deserving too. X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wishing you a happy belated birthday.. I am very pleased you were spoilt... 🎂🎉🎁🍰🍷

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful pile of gifts!
    Happy Birthday and very best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg