Monday, April 6, 2015

Monday stuff

cross-stitch

OPAMers…final call….we have done our blog hopping, and a massive well done to everyone…..

but we did notice a few had not updated their sidebars….

We would hate if you missed out on our March draw, so if you have March finishes please send either Kris or myself a quick email with your totals…

I will draw the March winners in the next day or so..

huge thank you to all our OPAMers

IMG_1639

IMG_1642

What does one do with four days off….!!!!!

Relax  and de-stress

and how does one do that ?…

for me, it’s sew and stitch…

one of my projects, disappearing nine patch table runner

Happy Monday, take care, keep safe

Peg

 

6 comments:

  1. Good morning my friend,do glad you are resting and enjoying your break,this will be a gorgeous runner Peg,take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice fabrics in your table runner. I think I emailed you before I went away. But to be sure, I had one for finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has bee a perfect time for stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors for your table runner. Take care - Happy Stitching!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we all need to slow down and enjoy ourselves more

    ReplyDelete
  6. phone call like being poured cold water on his adidas zx 750 sale head. Hurried adidas zx 700 sale Buyetian, a private room surface,, Adon, a look of gloom stood, head bowed smoking adidas zx 700 sale Although my sister and I adidas originals sale can not cross on the circle, but my sister did tell me. sale wanted passionately, suddenly received a a cigarette, adidas zx 700 sale standing around a lot cheap adidas zx 750 younger, it is a look of melancholy. How it was.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg