Sunday, July 31, 2011

Where did July go???

opam%202011%20sm

July has been a hectic month for me, not much time in the sewing room…but today I am treating myself to a day in the sewing room and it is good..IPod is up loud…my boys are laying at my feet…(Ollie and Jarj our four legged babies)…what else could I ask for…..

OPAMers….it is time to tally up those finishes…adding them to your sidebar and sending either Kris or myself a quick email as we would love to hear about them….…hope it has been a good month for you all…

Happy Sunday

Take Care Peg…

Life is the sum of all your choices.

9 comments:

  1. That is a relaxing way to spend the day.. hard to believe it is August tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Peg!
    No doubt you will get heaps done! I am ashamed to say.... NO finishes for me! I will have one later today - the very first for Aug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get more done on an off-day than I get done all month....glad you got some time to yourself to sew, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great way to spend your Sunday.
    Sorry NO finishes for this month. Too busy travelling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8 finishes for me:) And I am doing a happy dance here now because it feels soooooo good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Peg...just fired up the ol' laptop so I could keep in touch....can't post piccies to blog yet as it is an antique!!! but did finish my raggedy friends quilt and a challenge fabric wallhanging for our guild I called "Whose Shoes" which was on Jenny's (Elefantz's) blog recently! Sorry for being a pain sweety, but I'm lost without my computer!!!!
    take care ...love and sugary hugs
    Wendy XXX :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a good day in your sewing room Peg...I have just posted my OPAM for this month...Have a great week, Dzintra

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always encourage me so much. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. For some reason I cannot locate your email but I had 14 finishes this month!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg